Here at sometimessheblogs, Wednesdays are for commenting on this list. So let’s get it started.
Number 17 on the list of things I should know before I’m 30:
How you feel about having kids.
Ok, so I have a few thoughts about this one.
what else is new.
1) to answer the question, no, I do not know this, but I’m getting there.
2) get off my back for not knowing this since I’m not 30 yet.
3) just kidding, I know you’re not on my back, but still.
4) my lady doctor told me that she would ask me how I felt about this at 30, but that I wouldn’t most definitely have to know until I was 35, so clearly this item on the list is totally off…
5) that being said, I would totally love to know how I feel about that by the time I’m 30
And no, I’m not going to reveal how I feel about it. My blog.
What about you, do you think you’ll know this by the time you’re 30, or did you? Do you think women should know by then?